We have outlined tips for you to stay protected against the COVID-19 virus.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid going to crowded places.
- Practice the use of the face mask.
- Stay updated on the latest information about the COVID-19 virus by visiting trusted platforms such as WHO or your local and national health authorities for information.
- Rub your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you have a headache, cough, or mild fever, self-isolate until you recover.
- Maintain physical distance.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and nose.
If you have a fever, cough, unexplained loss of taste and smell and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and if you live in Lagos, call the Lagos state helpline on 08000CORONA or call the NCDC toll free number on 080097000010.
Protect yourself and your loved ones by sharing these tips with them.